Nikhil Mathur is a well-known Managing Director- India, Head of Data Partnership & Innovation – APAC at GfK. ( GfK means Growth for Knowledge).
Nikhil Mathur completed his schooling at Christ The King College, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India. Then he did his graduation from Jiwaji University, Madhya Pradesh, India.
• Head and Associate Director at ORG GfK (2000-2007).
• Group Business Director at Kantar IMRB (2007-2010).
• Managing Director- Consumer Price at GfK (2016-2017).
• Managing Director-India at GfK (2018-2021).
• Managing Director India & Regional Head Data Partnership & Innovation- APAC at GfK (2021-present).
He is an experienced Business Leader with a strong track record of start-up and business transformation. He is very passionate about Sales, building winning teams, new business streams, and disrupting the status quo. Track record of running service organizations and building C suite partnerships.
Specialties: Startup, Business Development, Client Partnerships, P&L Management, Sales, General Management.
Industry: Consumer and Retail for the Consumer Technology Products- Appliances, Electronics, Telecom, IT.