D.K Verma is ahead of planning and logistics at Jindal Steel and power (Jindal Steel and power limited is one of India’s biggest and fastest-growing manufacturers of Steel. Even though it is present in the Steel power mining and infrastructure segment).
DK Verma did his schooling at the Government Higher Secondary School Machadoli. Then he did a diploma in metallurgy from MP technical board Bhopal. He holds the degree of BE – Metallurgy in Process Metallurgy from the Indian Institute of Metals, Calcutta.
• Engineer – QC & Process Control from Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd. (1996-2000).
• Assistant Manager at Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. (2000-2003).
• Technical Assistant to ED at Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. (2003-2006).
• Manager – PPC at Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. (2006-2009)
• Sr. Manager – SAP Competency Centre at Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. (2009-2011).
• Asst. General Manager- SAP Competency Centre at Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. (2011).
• Asst. General Manager-Marketing Coordination, PPC (2013-2015).
• Head – Central Production Planning and Coordination (2015).
• Associate Vice President (2021-present).