Himanshu Priyadarshini is the Head of Public Affairs and Government Relations, India & South Asia Markets at Tetra Pak.
Himanshu Priyadarshini did MBA in Business Administration and Management, General from Parker College of Business – Georgia Southern University . Then he did Masters in Business Law from National Law School of India University. He holds the certificate in Management Consulting from Consultancy Development Centre. In 1999, he completed B.E in Environmental Engineering from Visvesvaraya Technological University. He also holds the certificate in Health Economics & Economic Evaluation for Healthcare Technology Assessment from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research and also holds the degree in Executive Education in Public Policy and Management from Indian Institute of Management, Banglore.
• Height : 5’10”
• Weight : 70kgs
• Hair Colour : Black
• Eyes Colour : Black
• Market Development Executive at Analco India Pvt Ltd. (2003-2004).
• Technical Application Engineer/ Business Development Manager Role at Hilti (2005-2006).
• Marketing Consultant at DMA (2007-2008).
• Assistant General Manager – Project Management, Business Development & Govt Affairs at Panacea Biotech Ltd. (2008-2012).
• DGM – Corporate Affairs RIL and Head Corporate Affairs (Reliance Life Science) at Reliance (2012)
• General Manager – Corporate Affairs at Watson Pharmaceuticals (2012-2013).
• Head of Government Relations – Market Access at Pfizer (2014-2016).
• Associate Director at PepsiCo (2016-2019).
• Director at PepsiCo (2019-2022).
• Head of Public Affairs and Government Relations, India & South Asia Markets at Tetra Pak (2022 – present).