Nandita Sinha is the CEO of Myntra, she has been appointed in 2022 ( Myntra is an Indian Fashion Company, it brings you a variety of clothes, accessories, footwear, lifestyle products, etc. . It is founded in 2007, and the founder names are Mukesh Bansal, Vineet Saxena, and Ashutosh Lawania. Its headquarter is in Bengaluru ).
She is so private in her life that’s why she never disclosed more about herself or her family. She belongs to Lucknow.
She has done B.Tech from Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi. She has also done a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing and Strategy from the Faculty of Management Studies- University of Delhi.
• Summer Trainee in Unilever (2004)
• In Hindustan Unilever Ltd., she was-
* Business Leadership Trainee (2005-2006)
* Brand Manager, Brooke Bond 3 Roses (2006-2007).
* Area Sales and Customer Manager (2007-2009).
• Product Manager- Britannia Marigold (2009-2012).
• Co-founder and Director at MybabyCart.Com (2012-2013).
• In Flipkart, she was-
* Associate Director of health and beauty (2013-2014).
* Director-Books, FMCG and Auto Accessories (2014-2015).
* Senior Director- Lifestyle Accessories, Books & Media, Food & Nutrition (2016).
* Senior Director- Home and Furniture (2016-2019).
* Vice President, Customer Growth, Media and Engagement ( 2019-2022).
• CEO of Myntra (2022- Present).
People can see a true leadership quality in Nandita as she worked for 15 years across E-Commerce and FMCG. Her passion for building consumer internet Businesses is incredible. She has god gifted qualities, she knows how to do strategy and planning. As an entrepreneur she built mybabycart.com.