Thierry Delaporte is a French businessman and Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of an Indian IT Company, Wipro Limited ( Wipro Ltd. also known as Western Indian Palm Refined Oil Ltd. is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is founded on 29 December 1945 and the founder’s name is Muhammad Hasham Premji. Its headquarter is in Bangalore. It has more than 232k employees).
Thierry Delaporte did a Master’s in Law from the University of Paris (1986-1990) and took Bachelor’s Degree in Economy and Finance from Science Po (1989-1992).
• External Auditor in Arthur Andersen & Co., Paris Area, France (1993-1995).
• In Capgemini, he was-
* Internal Auditor ( 1995-1997).
* CFO Switzerland- Austria ( 1998-2000).
* CFO Asia Pacific ( 2000-2002).
* CFO and COO Capgemini Australia- New Zealand (2002-2003).
* CFO Spain and Portugal ( 2003-2005).
* CFO North America ( 2005-2008).
* CFO Global Outsourcing ( 2009-2010).
* COO and Head of Sales Application Services (2011-2012).
* CEO Financial Services Global Business Unit ( 2012-2017).
* CEO Capgemini Latin America (2016-2017).
* Cheif Operating Officer- Director General Delegate (2018-2020).
• Cheif Executive Officer and Managing Director at Wipro Ltd.
AWARDS AND HONORS
He got the award for the highest-paid CEO of any Company in information technology in India.
He is an experienced Chief Executive Officer with a history of working in the information technology and services industry. His hard work and the mind behind his work make him a Billionaire today. Through his talent, he replaced Abidali Neemuchwala as the CEO & Managing Director of Wipro in July 2020.
Because of Thierry Delaporte, the stock market has risen by more than 70%. He is highlighted for his remote work.