Toshihiro Mibe is the president, representative director, and CEO of Honda Motor Co., Ltd..( Honda Motor Company is a Japanese Public Multinational Conglomerate manufacturer of automobiles, motorcycles, and power equipment. It is founded in October 1946, its headquarters is in Minato, Tokyo, Japan).
Toshihiro began his career in Automobile research and development in 1987, he mainly focused on engine development and became an engine expert. He plays an important role in the development of Honda’s most iconic engines.
• Operating Officer of Honda R &D -2009.
• Managing Officer of Honda R&D Co..-2012.
• Head of the Powertrain Production Supervisory Unit – 2014.
• Senior Managing Officer and Director of Honda R&D- 2016.
• The executive Vice President of Honda R &D-2018.
• President of Honda R &D-2019.
• Senior Managing Officer of Honda R &D- 2020.
• Senior Managing Director of Honda R &D- 2020.
• President, CEO, and representative director of Honda Motor Co.-2021.