Anirudhacharya Ji Maharaj is a famous storyteller. India is considered to be a country of saints, in which a rite is given to the country and society by many types of saints, in this episode it becomes necessary for all of us to be aware of such Mahatma people of the country.
Param Pujya Shri Anirudhacharya Ji Maharaj was born on 27 September 1989 in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh (India). It is said that the city of Lord Vishnu Varaha is just 9 km away from his place of birth at a place called Rinvjha, where he was born. It is said about them that since childhood, they used to go to the Shri Radha Krishna temple of their village regularly to worship Thakur Ji.
He belongs to a traditional cow devotee family, he used to take great pleasure in serving the mother cow, and even today he continues this service. It is said that he loves to play with the calves. When Maharaj used to go to cow grazing when he was young, he took Hanuman Chalisa and Gita with him, which he used to recite aloud regularly and got his classmates to recite.
Profession – Storyteller, Maharaj Ji memorized the scriptures at a very young age.
Guru – Shri Girraj Shastri Ji Maharaj
Knowledge of Ram Katha – from the Guru of Anjani Cave
He has also done propaganda by waving the flag of Sanatan Dharma.
SERVICE AND WORK
First of all, talking about Maharaj Ji’s works, he is a good storyteller, through his stories, he tells people to walk on a good path, and so that there is good development of the country and society, people have devotion to God in their thinking. . In his story, he always advises people to follow the path of devotion so that people can get an opportunity to lead a good life.
Maharaj Ji remains the support the poor, helpless, and needy, it is said that he also organizes marriage programs for poor girls in his institution. So that the marriage of poor girls can be done quickly and their life can also become good. People give 50 thousand as donations to their organization for a one-room house in the ashram for an old mother.
• Shri Anirudhacharya Ji Maharaj has so far done more than 500 stories all over India.
• They also serve old mothers in every religious program.
• Their goal is to serve the poor and sad old people and to give a good message to society.
• Maharaj Ji laid the foundation of Shri Gau Gauri Gopal Seva Sansthan Samiti on 23 January 2016 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
• On 16th May 2019, the foundation of “Gauri Gopal Ashram” was also done by Maharaj Shree.
• Maharaj Ji constantly engaged in the service of animals and monkeys, they also serve people daily.
• He also presses the feet of old mothers.