Girish Chandra Chaturvedi is a Non-Executive Chairperson of ICICI Bank, National Stock Exchange. He was also a former Secretary Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Girish Chandra Chaturvedi was born in 1955.
Mr. Girish Chandra Chaturvedi did a Master of Science in Physics from the University of Allahabad. He also did M.Sc in Social Policy and Planning in Developing Countries from The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
• Managing Director, UP State Spinning Company Ltd in Government of India (1991-1994).
• Joint Secretary Banking & Insurance, Ministry of Finance in Government of India (2003-2007).
• Mission Director, National Rural Health Mission & Addl Secretary, Health & Family Welfare Ministry ( 2007-2009).
• Additional Secretary, Department of Financial Services in Government of India (2009-2010).
• Special Special Director General (Finance & Account) Commonwealth games 2010 (2010-2011).
• Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (2011-2013).
• MEMBER at Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority (2014-2015).
• Chairman at Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority (2015-2018).
• Non-Executive Chairperson at ICICI Bank, National Stock Exchange (2018-present).