Saurabh Goyal is Scorpion’s SMB president (Scorpion is the top provider of technology and services that assist smaller companies grow in the United States). He leads Account Management, Customer Success, and Tech-Enabled Services for all SMB clients as President of SMB).
Saurabh Goyal completed MBA in Information Technology from IBS Hyderabad. Later in 2010, he earned the degree of Six Sigma Black Belt from BSI Training Academy. He has also done Information Technology Project Management from Stanford University.
• AdWords Team Leader at Google (2005-2009).
• Head Of Operational Excellence at Google India (2009-2010).
• Operations Manager at Google (2010-2011).
• Head Of Analytics at Google (2011-2014).
• Strategy Manager, Sales GTM at Google (2014-2015).
• Operations And Strategy Manager Customer Success at Google (2015-2017).
• Global Business Tools Manager @ YouTube Trust & Safety at Google (2017-2018).
• Global Head Of Product Strategy And Sales Enablement at Google (2018-2022).
• Angel Investor | Startup Advisor at Angel Investor (2019- present).
• Partner at TheFund India (2020- present).
• President of SMB at Scorpion (2022- present).