Amit Jain is a Managing Director at L’Oreal. ( L’Oreal is a cosmetic brand founded on 30 July 1909 by Eugene Schueller. Its headquarter is in Clichy, France.)
Amit Jain did AISSCE in Economics from The Air Force School, New Delhi. Then he has done B.Com in Commerce & Economics from Delhi University and did Master of Business Administration in Marketing/ Marketing Management, General. He has done AMP in Management from The Wharton School and Global Strategic Management in Strategy from Harvard Business School.
• Manager at ICI India Limited (1987-1994).
• Vice President at Coca-Cola India (1994-2001).
• Vice President, Franchise at Coca-Cola Company, India (2001-2002).
• Director at Coca-Cola Beverages Sri Lanka Ltd.(2001-2003).
• Region Manager at Coca-Cola Asia (2001-2003).
• CEO and Managing Director at Viacom India (2006-2007).
• Managing Director at EVP(2007-2009).
• Managing Director at AkzoNobel Decorative Coatings ( 2009-2017).
• Director at AkzoNobel Decorative Coatings (2009- present).
• Managing Director at L’Oreal (2018- present).