Aprameya Radhakrishna is a Co-founder and CEO of Koo ( Koo is an Indian app and it is an alternate of Twitter. It is founded in March 2020, headquarters is in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. It is owned by Bombinate Technologies Pvt Ltd. )
Aprameya Radhakrishna was born in 1982 in Bangaluru, Karnataka India. He never disclosed more about his family members, but from the resources, we got to know that he is married and he has a beautiful daughter.
Aprameya Radhakrishna did his schooling in Bengaluru, Karnataka then he did Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and communication from the National Institute of Technology Karnataka. Later, he did a Master’s in Business Administration ( MBA, General Management) from the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.
• Aprameya Radhakrishna is a Co-founder and CEO of Koo (March 2020- Present).
• Angel Investor of Start-ups in India ( April 2015- Present).
• Founder and Director of TaxiForSure.com ( November 2010- April 2015).
• Head – Business Development, PDS India of Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj (April 2008- December 2010).
• Software engineer of Infosys (2003-2006).
He is popularly known as the Co-founder of the Koo app. The only motive he had behind the Koo app is that Aprameya always used to think that Indian people are not getting such a platform where they can express their thoughts in their own local languages so he started working on his new startup and his startup become successful as according to data of May 2021, Koo app has 6M+ users.