Dr. Apoorva Ranjan Sharma is a Co-founder at Venture Catalysts. ( Venture Catalysts is India’s first Integrated Incubator which supports entrepreneurs and research by focusing on the creation of startups based on scientific and technological projects.)
He is also a Co-founder and Managing Director at 9unicorns. ( 9unicorns is India’s first Accelerator VC, founded in 2020. It is a Venture Capital and Private Equity Principals).
Apoorva has done B. Tech in Electrical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur and did MBA from Asia Pacific Institute of Management. He holds the degree of Ph.D. in Management from Amity Business School, Amity University, Noida. He has also done a diploma in Mentoring startups from the University of California, Berkeley, and Haas School of Business.
• Project Manager at JSS Technology Incubator / JSS SEED Fund (2003-2005).
• General Manager at Amity Innovation Incubator (2005-2010).
• Vice President at Indian Angel Network (2010-2012).
• Executive Vice President & Partner at VentureNursery ( 2012-2015).
• Charter Member at TiE (2016-present).
• Board Member at TiE (2018-present).
• Co-founder at Venture Catalysts (2015-present).
• Co-founder and Managing Director at 9unicorns (2019-present).
AWARD AND HONOR
He is awarded the President of India Best Incubator Award.