Rajit Mehta is a Managing Director at Max India. ( Max India is an Indian Company, this conglomerate company operates in the fields of Healthcare, Insurance, real estate, independent senior living, and hospitality. This company was founded in 1985 by Analjit Singh. Max House’s headquarter is in New Delhi, India.)
Rajit Mehta has done MPM & IR in Human Resources from UBS- Chandigarh and in 2006, he holds a degree of AMP in General Management from INSEAD.
• Manager- Human Resources at HCL Ltd. (1985-1992).
• Director- Human Resources at Bank of America (1992-2000).
• Executive Director and Cheif Operating Officer at Max New York Life Insurance Co. Ltd (2000-2014).
• Deputy Managing Director at Max Healthcare Institute Limited (2014-2015).
• CEO and Managing Director at Max Healthcare Institute Limited (2014-2015).
• CEO and Managing Director at Antara Senior Living (2019-present).
• Managing Director at Max India (2022-present).
• Member Board of Directors at Sheares Healthcare India Holdings ( A Temasek company) (2021-present).
Rajit Mehta has strong leadership and experience as he is helping the company to reach its vision of being the most admired in the field of clinical and service excellence and a profitable and well-known company.